SERVICE – EQUALITY – PROGRESS
Joe Webster believes
- strong public schools are paramount to a vibrant community and a strong economy.
- healthcare should be available and affordable for all Pennsylvanians.
- social, political, and legal equality of all citizens is not up for debate.
- fair and open elections are key to democracy.
- we have the people, the resources, and the means to move Pennsylvania forward.
Elected to the PA General Assembly in 2018, Joe’s legislative priorities include:
- providing quality education
- protecting the commonwealth’s natural resources and environment
- combatting gun violence
- providing access to affordable healthcare in order to promote a healthy workforce and enhance economic growth.